SSN Embalmer Jobs Cremation Jobs Careers Jobs Beautician Jobs NY New York
Meetings Careers, Jobs, Information, Programs
Embalming is rarely required by law. The Federal Trade Commission and many state regulators require that funeral directors inform consumers that embalming is not required except in certain special cases. Embalming is required when crossing state lines from Alabama, Alaska, and New Jersey. Three other states â€” Idaho, Kansas, and Minnesota â€” require embalming when a body is shipped by common carrier.
2. Embalming provides no public health benefit, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Canadian health authorities. Hawaii and Ontario forbid embalming if the person died of certain contagious diseases. Many morticians have been taught, however, that embalming protects the public health, and they continue to perpetrate this myth.
3. Embalming does not preserve the human body forever; it merely delays the inevitable and natural consequences of death. There is some variation in the rate of decomposition, depending on the strength of the chemicals and methods used, and the humidity and temperature of the final resting place.
4. Ambient temperature has more affect on the decomposition process than the time elapsed after death, whether or not a body has been embalmed. In a sealed casket in above-ground entombment in a warm climate, a body will decompose very rapidly.
5. Embalming is a physically invasive process in which special devices are implanted, and chemicals and techniques are used to give an appearance of restful repose. The normal waxy-white color of a dead body is replaced with a more life-like tone by the use of dyes in the embalming fluid.
6. Embalming chemicals are highly toxic. Embalmers are required by OSHA to wear a respirator and full-body covering while embalming. Funeral home effluent, however, is not regulated, and waste is flushed into the common sewer system or septic tank.
7. Refrigeration is an alternative to maintain a body while awaiting a funeral service or when there is a delay in making arrangements. Not all funeral homes have refrigeration facilities, but most hospitals do.
8. Embalming has no roots in Christian religion and is common only in the U.S. and Canada. Embalming is considered a desecration of the body by orthodox Jewish and Muslim religions. Hindus and Buddhists choosing cremation have no need for embalming.
The Cremation Society was created with the quality conscious person in mind. People who are concerned with the experience and professionalism of a service.
Our families can have the utmost confidence in our services because we are cremation specialists. Skilled professionals who take our business very seriously. Therefore, you can be assured that our services are superior in quality.
Cremation provides a wide spectrum of choices for a wide spectrum of people. Thousands of people from all economic, religious, social, and ethnic backgrounds are attracted to this maturing trend of disposition.
Long Live Puppies
Home Site Home
New York Albany NY; Auburn NY; Binghamton NY; Bronx NY; Buffalo NY; Burlington Flats NY; Elmira NY; Ithaca NY; Jamaica NY; Jamestown NY; New York City NY; NY; Newark NY; Newburgh NY; Poughkeepsie NY; Queens NY; Rochester NY; Rome NY; Schenectady NY; Staten Island NY; Syracuse NY; Troy NY; Utica NY; Watertown NY; White Plains NY; Albany NY; Allegany NY; Bronx NY; Broome NY; Cattaraugus NY; Cayuga NY; Chautauqua NY; Chemung NY; Chenango NY; Clinton NY; Columbia NY; Cortland NY; Delaware NY; Dutchess NY; Erie NY; Essex NY; Franklin NY; Fulton NY; Genesee NY; Greene NY; Hamilton NY; Herkimer NY; Jefferson NY; Kings NY; Lewis NY; Livingston NY; Madison NY; Monroe NY; Montgomery NY; Nassau NY; NY; Niagara NY; Oneida NY; Onondaga NY; Ontario NY; Orange NY; Orleans NY; Oswego NY; Otsego NY; Putnam NY; Queens NY; Rensselaer NY; Richmond NY; Rockland NY; Saint Lawrence NY; Saratoga NY; Schenectady NY; Schoharie NY; Schuyler NY; Seneca NY; Steuben NY; Suffolk NY; Sullivan NY; Tioga NY; Tompkins NY; Ulster NY; Warren NY; Washington NY; Wayne NY; Westchester NY; Wyoming NY; Yates NY.
Serving the following areas: Abuse Prevention Jobs, Acute Care Programs, Adult Day Care Centers Programs, Adult Protection Jobs, Alcoholic Recovery Jobs, Alzheimer’s Jobs, Dementia Jobs, Anti Gang Jobs, Task Force Jobs, Assisted Living Programs, Independent Living Programs, At Risk Youth Jobs, At-Risk Youth Programs, Autism Jobs, Autism Training, Baby Sitting Jobs, Behavior Disorder Jobs, Behavioral Management Programs, Behavioral Health Jobs, Bereavement Programs, Grief Loss Bilingual Jobs, Bilingual Programs, Bloodborne Pathogens Classes, CADC Jobs, Certified Alcohol Drug Counseling Jobs, Camp Counselor Jobs, Camps Centers, Campground Jobs, Career Counseling Jobs, Career Counselor Jobs, Caregiver Jobs, Advocacy Jobs, Caregiving Programs, Case Aide Jobs, Case Manager Jobs, Case Management Jobs, Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs, CAN, Chemical Dependency Jobs, Child Abandonment Programs, Child Neglect, Child Abuse Jobs, Child Neglect Jobs, Child Care Centers, Child Care Jobs, Child Predator Programs, Childcare Jobs, Day Care Jobs, Clinical Intake Jobs, Intake Coordinator Jobs, Clinical Supervisor Jobs, Clinics, Cocaine Programs, Crystal Meth Programs, Corrections Jobs, Corrections Programs, CPR Jobs, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Jobs, Criminal Justice Jobs, Criminology Jobs, Criminal Profiling Jobs, Criminal Profile, Crisis Intervention Programs, Crisis Management Jobs, Crisis Manager Jobs, CSI Crime Scene Investigator Jobs, Delinquency Programs, Child Neglect, Developmental Disability Jobs, Disabilities, Direct Care Jobs, Dispute Resolution, Relief Staff Support, Disabled Programs, Divorce Help, Domestic Abuse Programs, Spousal Abuse Programs, Domestic Violence, Embalmer Jobs, Cremation Jobs, Careers, EMT Jobs, Emergency Medical Technician Jobs, Family Counseling, Marriage Counseling, Family Shelters, Family Shelters, Women’s Shelters Jobs, Forensic Science Jobs, Pathology Jobs, Funeral Home Beautician Jobs, Funeral Home Jobs, Funeral Homes Director, Gambling Disorder Programs, Addiction Programs, Group Homes, Healthcare Jobs, Hearing Impaired Jobs, Impairment Deaf Jobs, Home Health Aide Jobs, Home Health Care Jobs, Hospice Jobs, Hospice Programs, Internships, Interpreter Jobs, Interpreters Programs, Job Coach, Coaching Programs, LADC Jobs, Licensed Clinical Social Worker Jobs, Local Associations, Clubs, Long Term Care Jobs, Caregiver Programs, LPN Jobs, Licensed Practical Nursing Jobs, Mental Health Counselor, Mental Health Therapist Jobs, Mental Illness Centers, Mental Health Programs, Mental Retardation Jobs, Handicapped, Methamphetamine Centers, Meth Programs, Morticians Jobs, Mortuary Science, Mortuary Beautician Jobs, Pediatric Care Jobs, Physical Therapy Jobs, Physical Therapist Jobs, Pre Employment Screening Jobs, Pregnancy Prevention Programs, Pregnancy Help, Prison Jobs, Prison Programs, Probation Jobs, Probation Programs, QMRP Qualified Mental Retardation Professional, Rehabilitation Programs, Rehab Jobs, Respite Care Jobs, Respite Care Programs, Retirement Programs, Retirement Communities, RN Registered Nursing Jobs, Sex Offender Programs, Sexual Predator Programs, Sexual Abuse Programs, Physical Abuse Programs, Sexual Assault Programs, Sheltered Workshops Jobs, Sight Vision Blindness Programs, Sign Language Interpreter Programs, Skilled Nursing Jobs, Special Ed Jobs, Special Education, Special Needs Programs, Substance Abuse Jobs, Chemical Dependency Jobs, Swimming Instructor Jobs, Swim Certification, Swimming Jobs, Lifeguard Jobs, Swimming Programs, Tactile Jobs, Tactile Programs, TBI Traumatic Brain Injury Jobs, Teen Programs, Terminal Illness Programs, Terminally Ill, Tutoring Programs, Tutor Jobs, Universal Precautions Classes, Vision Blindness Programs, Vocational Jobs, Voc Rehab Jobs Vocational Rehabilitation Jobs, Volunteer Programs, Volunteer Jobs, Vulnerable Adults Programs, Women’s Shelters, Youth Centers, Youth Counselor Counseling Services Jobs, Support, Social Service Jobs, Human Service Jobs, Health Care Jobs, Training